First Visit Oral Surgery Patients (See Below For Facial Cosmetic Surgery Patients)
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Patient registration and medical history filled out online by clicking here.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at our facility.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery Patients
Prior to your appointment, please fill out the online patient registration and medical history by clicking here.
Your first visit will be a detailed comprehensive global consultation. Please be prepared to remove all makeup for a full evaluation. You will have photographs taken prior to the actual consultation. This will allow Dr. Nizam and his PA Lily Nizam to better discuss your areas of concern. A plan will then be custom tailored to best meet your goals. After this a quote will be made and available dates for the selected procedures will be discussed.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- Cosmetic Consultation Fee with Dr. Nizam: One time, non refundable fee of $50.00 charged at the time of booking.
- We require a credit card on file during the time of booking cosmetic appointments.
- 24-Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Fee: $25.00
- No Show Fee: $50.00