Facial Fillers in Montgomery AL
As we age, our body looses collagen, elastin, fat, and hyaluronic acid causing our skin to sag. Due to these changes, we begin to lose that youthful appearance in our skin. No need to worry, at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts, we use dermal fillers from Allergan (Voluma, Juvéderm®, Vollure, Volbella), Galderma (Restylane®, Lyft, Silk, Defyne, Refyne and Kysse) or Merz (Radiesse) to correct the above changes in areas such as your laugh lines to help restore that youthful appearance. Dermal fillers are also used to enhance certain areas of your face such as your lips and cheeks.
Dermal Fillers are made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin and joints. It is very common to find HA in skin care products today as it holds moisture and plumps up skin!
What Areas are Typically Treated with Dermal Fillers?
- Smile/Laugh lines– These are lines around the nose also know as the nasolabial folds. As we grow, we lose fat, crucial connective tissue components such as collagen/elastin and hyaluronic acid in this area which results in these deep folds and a more aged appearance. Dermal fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane effectively reduce the appearance of these folds and give you a more natural appearance.
- Marionette Lines- Hollowness in the angles of the mouth and these lines are corrected along with the above nasolabial folds. This can be achieved with a number of different fillers such as Defyne or Refyne or Juvederm Vollure.
- Lips– Dermal fillers are used to give lips more definition and plumpness. We will help you select the appropriate filler for the lip goal you are trying to achieve. The latest and newest filler, Kysse, is a favorite for lips!
- Minor Lip Enhancement– Should you find yourself seeking a minor enhancement to your lips, Volbella is an excellent option. The finer molecules provide a silkiness that works best for a natural appearing lip enhancement.
- Cheek Enhancement and Contour– As we age, our cheeks begin to sag due to loss of fat, collagen/elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Voluma, Lyft or Radiesse is a wonderful way to restore those youthful full cheeks and give you those high cheek bones.
- Under-eye Hollowness or Sunken eyes (dark circles)- Filler can be used to restore the youthful appearance under the eyes and help with dark circles caused by the shadows created due to the hollowness itself. Restylane or Volbella will help fill in those under eye hollowness that makes you look tired.
- Superficial Wrinkles– If you have mild to moderate facial wrinkles (e.g. between the eyebrows/frown lines, forehead, midface, or chin) then Volbella or Refyne is the option as it has a thinner consistency for rapid correction of these superficial issues. For fine lines around the mouth, our latest filler, Volbella the ideal choice.
- Scar Correction- Depressed scars can be “lifted” with filler to better match the neighboring healthy skin.
- Loss of Facial Shape/Volume or Jawline and Chin Contouring– Restylane Lyft, Voluma or Radiesse is injected into the deeper layers of the skin, which is ideal for facial shaping. Eg. providing a more defined jawline and reduced jowling for men and women.
- Nasal Asymmetry or Misalignment– Fillers can be used to achieve a 5-minute nose job for individuals looking to stay away from invasive facial plastic surgery. This is an option for some individuals if the corrections you are looking for are minor (small hump camouflage, asymmetry correction, more tip definition, etc.).During your consultation at Alabama Surgical Arts, our physician assistant and cosmetic surgery specialist staff at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts will help you decide which type of dermal filler is best suited for your treatment. Our facial cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Nizam will talk you through the entire procedural overview, including the areas of injection and steps we take to ensure you are comfortable and safe.
Many of our patients choose dermal fillers with Allergan (Voluma, Juvéderm®, Vollure, Volbella), Galderma (Restylane®, Lyft, Silk, Defyne, Refyne and Kysse) or Merz (Radiesse) treatment because they offer an immediate improvement with minimal downtime required post-treatment. These filler treatments take just minutes to administer and is tailored to fit your own personal needs, with more or less of the product added to achieve the aesthetic goals of the patient. The treatment is compatible with all skin types to restore the natural Hyaluronic Acid which has been lost. Both products are biosynthetic and of non-animal origin.
Give Yourself A Youthful Glow
Dr. Nizam can perform a facelift to rejuvenate your lower face and neck. Turn back the clock 10 years with the help of a board certified surgeon!
Existing patients are pleased to report that dermal fillers with Allergan (Voluma, Juvéderm®, Vollure, Volbella), Galderma (Restylane®, Lyft, Silk, Defyne, Refyne and Kysse) or Merz (Radiesse) produce immediate and youthful results. An instant result in the targeted treatment areas will be visible post-procedure, which complete results visible after 1-2 days. As with most dermal filler injections, minimal bruising and swelling may occur at the site of the injection. This is harmless and dissipates naturally within a few days.
Find yourself seeking total facial rejuvenation, but do not want the risks associated with surgery? We offer optimal dermal filler treatments with Allergan (Voluma, Juvéderm®, Vollure, Volbella), Galderma (Restylane®, Lyft, Silk, Defyne, Refyne and Kysse) or Merz (Radiesse) or prospective patients over the age of 21 in Montgomery, AL who would like to treat minimal to severe nasolabial folds, marionette lines, thinning lips and facial volume loss.
Patients with severe allergies to hyaluronic based fillers or lidocaine mixed in the filler, a history of anaphylaxis, an active infection near the site of injection and women who are currently pregnant and/or breastfeeding should not receive dermal filler injections. The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Art’s medical providers will review your medical history to determine if the treatment will be suitable for you.
Dermal Fillers Consultation
If you’re ready to learn more about how fillers can freshen your appearance, we encourage you to contact us today to set up an initial consultation. During this consultation, Dr. Nizam and Physician Assistant Lily will answer any questions you may have. He will also assess your face and help you determine whether dermal fillers can provide the results you desire.
For more information about Cosmetic Procedures or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nizam, call our office in Montgomery, AL at Alabama Surgical Arts Phone Number 334-271-2002.
Come Relax at the Medspa!
Alabama Surgical Arts' Medspa offers a number of non-surgical facial procedures including microblading, chemical peels, and eyelash extensions. Contact us today to learn more!