OxyGeneo Facial Montgomery AL
The OxyGeneo® Facial Treatment is a 3-in-1 Super Facial that uses proprietary technology to deeply exfoliate, infuse and oxygenate the skin, leaving it looking plump and glowing with increased product absorption. The treatment is exfoliating, oxygenating, non-invasive, and generally non-irritating. We are so excited to introduce this new top-of-the-line facial treatment at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts.
The OxyGeneo® Facial Treatment uses patented technology to produce CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area. This results in plumper, more hydrated skin with improved texture. The OxyGeneo® Facial combines cleansing, exfoliation, oxygenation, infusion, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. As with most procedures, visible results from OxyGeneo® Facial will vary from person to person. It significantly improves your complexion and provides healthier skin that lasts for a lifetime. If you are new to facials, it is highly recommended to include two facials per month. After achieving your skin goals, you are able to switch to once a month. Our providers at Alabama Surgical Arts will apply a customized treatment that matches your skin and needs.
The Medspa at ASA offers a 1-hour OxyGeneo Facial that is uniquely designed to include all of the following: Dermaplaning gently removes all of the soft vellus hair on your face, allowing for deeper product penetration and light exfoliation. The OxyGeneo facial machine is going to gently exfoliate your skin, perform extractions with its suction, and infuse your choice of a Geneo pod to your skin: Balance, Hydrate, Illuminate or Revive. The OxyGeneo technology involves an ultrasound technology that helps products penetrate deeper into the dermis. Relaxing facial massage to depuff and improve lymphatic flow. Our hydro-jelly masks hydrate, smooth, moisturize, tone, and calm the skin for a plumped and brighter complexion. LED light therapy is beneficial for breakouts, inflammation, collagen stimulation, and product absorption.
Come Relax at the Medspa!
Alabama Surgical Arts' Medspa offers a number of non-surgical facial procedures including microblading, chemical peels, and eyelash extensions. Contact us today to learn more!
OxyGeneo treatments are also available for:
- Neck and Chest: Improve skin texture and reverse years of sun damage.
- Truncal Acne: Treat acne on the chest, shoulder, and back.
- Breast: For stretch marks and helps fade surgical scars.
- Arms and Legs: Treatment of Keratosis Pilaris (KP) – the little bumps that may be on the back of your arms and legs.
- Abdomen, Buttocks, Thighs: Fades stretch marks, tightens skin, and smooths skin tone.
- Bikini Line: Restores healthy skin and evens skin tone due to shaving, waxing, and laser hair removal.
- Feet, Knees, and Elbows: Remove callouses and soften the skin in these areas.
What can you expect?
- It can be used for almost every skin type.
- You don’t need a recovery period. You can go back to work right after the procedure.
- We highly recommend our 1-hour OxyGeneo facial that features dermaplaning, the OxyGeneo machine (exfoliate, oxygenate and nourish), a customized hydro-jelly mask, LED light therapy, massage and steam, and use of medical-grade products during your facial!
- You will see immediate results right after the first session. However, better effects and improvements can be seen after several treatments.
- Your skin will become more hydrated and moisturized.
- Your acne scars will be visibly reduced.
- This treatment reduces and even eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs better than any other dermal procedure.
- By eliminating your skin’s dead cells layer, it lightens your complexion’s pigmentation.
- It is a customizable skin treatment. Our facial cosmetic specialist staff at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts will take care of you!
- A pacemaker or internal defibrillator, implanted neurostimulator, or other internal electric systems
- Currently have skin cancer or pre-malignant moles or I have had skin cancer before
- Active conditions in the treatment area: open sores, eczema, rash, fragile skin, swollen, burnt or injured skin, rosacea, dermatitis, psoriasis, active Herpes Simplex, or sunburn. *Once the condition is resolved, speak to your esthetician about having the treatment
- A high-risk pregnancy *with your doctor’s permission we may be able to perform this treatment, please expect to present a written notification
- Metal implants in the treatment area (not including dental implants and fillings)
For more information about our facials or to schedule a consultation with our providers, call our office in Montgomery, AL at Alabama Surgical Arts Phone Number334-271-2002.