Diamond Glow Facial Montgomery AL
If you are concerned with the way your skin looks, you are probably familiar with terms like HydraFacial, microdermabrasion, Dermalinfusion, Silkpeel or chemical peels. However, there are better and effective ways to treat your face nowadays. A great alternative is the latest Dermal Infusion Facial (DiamondGlow) where you don’t need to do other treatments, such as dermaplaning before hand. It is an innovative exfoliation procedure which works miracles on your skin! We are so excited to introduce this cutting edge facial treatment at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts.
Unlike other dermal treatments, a skin infusion acts gently on your complexion, encouraging new cells to form and eliminating dead cells from the surface of your skin. It goes deep into your skin without affecting or breaking it. Along with dead cells and pigmentation, this procedure also eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. It significantly improves your complexion and provides a healthier skin that lasts for a lifetime. If you are new to facials, it is highly recommended to include two dermalinfusions per month. After achieving your skin goals, you are able to switch to once a month. Our providers at Alabama Surgical Arts will apply a customized treatment that matches your skin and needs.
The Medspa at ASA offers a 1 hour Diamond Glow Facial is uniquely designed to include all of the following: Dermaplaning gently removes all of the soft vellus hair on your face, allowing for deeper product penetration and light exfoliation. The Diamond Glow facial machine is going to gently exfoliate your skin, perform extractions with its suction, and infuse your choice of serum into your skin: Hydrating, Pore Clarifying, Brightening and or Vitamin C. Relaxing facial massage to depuff and improve lymphatic flow. Our hydro-jelly masks hydrate, smooth, moisturize, tone, and calm the skin for a plumped and brighter complexion. LED light therapy is beneficial for breakouts, inflammation, collagen stimulation, and product absorption.
Dermal infusion treatments are available for:
- Neck and Chest: Improve skin texture and reverse years of sun damage.
- Truncal Acne: Treat acne on the chest, shoulder and back.
- Breast: For stretch marks and helps fade surgical scars.
- Arms and Legs: Treatment of Keratosis Pilaris (KP) – the little bumps that may be on the back of your arms and legs.
- Abdomen, Buttocks, Thighs: Fades stretch marks, tightens skin, and smooths skin tone.
- Bikini Line: Restores healthy skin and evens skin tone due to shaving, waxing and laser hair removal.
- Feet, Knees and Elbows: Remove callouses and soften skin in these areas.
What can you expect?
- It can be used for almost every skin type.
- You don’t need a recovery period. You can go back to work right after the procedure.
- We highly recommend our 1-hour Diamondglow facial that features dermaplaning, the Dermalinfusion (DiamondGlow) machine, a customized hydro-jelly mask, LED light therapy, massage and steam and use of medical grade products during your facial!
- You will see immediate results right after the first session. However, better effects and improvements can be seen after several treatments.
- Your skin will become more hydrated and moisturized.
- Your acne scars will be visibly reduced.
- This treatment reduces and even eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs better than any other dermal procedure.
- By eliminating your skin’s dead cells layer, it lightens your complexion’s pigmentation.
- It is a customizable skin treatment. Our facial cosmetic specialist staff at The Medspa at Alabama Surgical Arts will take care of you!
For more information about our facials or to schedule a consultation with our providers, call our office in Montgomery, AL at Alabama Surgical Arts Phone Number334-271-2002.
Come Relax at the Medspa!
Alabama Surgical Arts' Medspa offers a number of non-surgical facial procedures including microblading, chemical peels, and eyelash extensions. Contact us today to learn more!
Alabama Surgical Arts
Patient Review by Shannon M.
An amazing facial in an amazing environment by an amazing esthetician! My skin looks SO INCREDIBLE and I feel so refreshed... thank you Kelsey! I can’t imagine ever going anywhere else!
- Shannon M.
Patient Review by Heather B
The ASA team is awesome! Very friendly and knowledgeable will be going back for sure!!!
- Heather B